!!!DOES NOT CONTAIN SHKURKA AVATAR!!!
!!!ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH BASE VERSION OF SHKURKA!!!
!!!USE ON A FRESH AND NEW PROJECT, OTHERWISE LATEX WILL RIP!!!
!!!SUIT PARTS CAN BE USED SEPARATELY AND IN YOUR OWN COMBINATIONS!!!
!!!AFTER CORRECT INSTALLATION YOULL RECIEVE ASSEMBLED AVATAR, NO BLENDER AND UNITY WORK NEEDED!!!
Please purchase SHKURKA Avatar separately first: https://torinyan.gumroad.com/l/tjgtu
Look at you, managing to catch her and using up a wish to put her into a skin-tigh latex suit. At first she was so annoyed that she spit in your food, but once she realized that you enjoyed that too she gave in.
Torinyan is not responsible for expensive Latex tears and spit in your food, no refunds.
As torinyan, i should notice youll get addicted to her rubber paws. 100% addiction to wriggly rubbery paws tested
- Contains Shkurka Gummycat Outfit (Suit Parts can be used separately and/or combined):
- Collar with a pullable leash~
- Rubber Costume, Rubber Shoes, Rubber Strap-On, Rubber Gag, Rubber Tail
- While this costume is only compatible with the base version of Shkurka, you may modify it yourself to sit to custom versions if you like. REMEMBER THAT SHKURKA AVATAR IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Please DO NOT use cats 'Fix model' feature if modifying any of my models in blender, the 'Fix model' option is for TDA models, all of my models are hand sculpted with better bounding and dynamic bones/twists, using the 'Fix model' option in cats WILL break it completely in game. Cats is a useful tool but don't use that part on my models.
- FBT Tested and Supported
- Avatar allready set up for use, toggles, all assembly is done!
- 63k Pory, 2k Textures, Normal Maps
- 3.0 Avatar, Physbones
- Uses Poiyomi Shader (included in package)
- Rating is "very poor" due to the high details, however you can optimize this by reducing quality, you may try deleting body itself as well.
- You can take off all individual parts.
- Twist bones and support bones are used for knees, elbows, abdomen, and wrists.
- Do not use an existing project, create a new one and use that. Ignoring this part will lead to project explosion
- Don't touch anything until all steps are done.
- Download the latest VRC SDK and import it into the new project.
- Download and Import [VRC][GAMEREADY] SHKURKA
- Download and Import SHKURKA Gummycat Outfit
- You may now touch whatever you like.
PLEASE READ AND AGREE TO THE RULES
- I'm not responsible for any damage done, by the use of this model.
- All authoring rights to model belong to me, you are buying the right to use the asset.
- You cannot sell the source files or modification that includes the source model or parts in original or a modified state.
- You can sell attachments, custom clothes, props, etc for this model if you made them yourself. Your package should exclude any original data from my model.
- (You cannot resell or distribute ANY part of this model, but you can make your own clothes and sell them separately)
- You are allowed to use this model for commercial use (videos, games, events, streams) where the source files are not exposed to the public for download or use.
- (Please credit me for the creation of the avatar if you use it in any form eg, vtuber, games, streams, etc.)
- You may use this model personally, no public uploads to avatar pedestals (as no data on public pedestals is secure), please don't upload to your friend's accounts, you are buying a single license.
- You can share model data with a trusted mod maker to have personal modifications, this person is allowed to do modifications commercially. This person is not allowed to use this model, share it, or distribute it in any way, source data they receive should be deleted as soon as their work is finished.
- I reserve authoring rights on any mesh and textures that are made with the original data. They have the same usage terms.
- Buyers are responsible for any usage terms violation, that happens due to model sharing with a third party.
- Do not demand support, I don't guarantee support if it's demanded in a rude or offensive way.
- If you need help adding the package in unity try following this guide: https://youtu.be/LbzjMMTSkno
- However if there is a problem with anything or something you can't work out you can ask on my discord server in the support channel and we will try and help if possible: https://discord.gg/Qn8Jag7BEV
If joining purely for support please use this template so we can help you easier:
I made sure I'm using correct unity version and all recommended side assets (dynamic bones, shaders): (Yes/No)
My SDK is not beta and up to date: (Yes/No)
I've installed everything according to the manual and all packages are latest: (Yes/Please state what you changed)
"I'm not using any additional tools"/I am using additional tools which are:
Please state the issue:
"I haven't made any changes, I had this problem from the beginning"
"I made changes to the asset" - Please describe what you changed in as much detail as possible.
"It was edited by a trusted editor personally for me"
"I don't know how to do a custom edit can anyone help me?" - Explain what you want to change.
A playful Gummycat~